Central Control & Management System
Intelligent way to improve your productivity with built-in
Lean Six Sigma Methodology
and EBIT contribution metrics.
What are my options to maximize productivity?
With CCm you are able to:
- Set up central installation of application used on every local site independently
and securely saving huge investment money covering 5 business functional areas:
c. Stock And Logistics
d. Asset and customer service/product maintenance
e. Investment management
- Leave a sufficient level of local business flexibility to keep employee
loyalty and innovation capability
- Set up Central performance and financial control system monitoring each
remote site independently
- Set up Generic and Central business rule and policy placing ensuring corporate
With CCm you can:
- Save IT Capex for production investments,
- Improve productivity removing process waste,
- Significantly reduce administration cost,
- Align market demands with production capability delivery,
- Establish multiple stock management and improve turnover on enterprise level
- Implement corrections locally and independently without disturbing other affiliates
CCm modules cover 5 business functional area processes:
- Stock & Logistics Management
- Production Management,
CCm™ S _ Dynamic Sourcing
Automate and accelerate tender preparation, publishing, offer
evaluation and contracting regardless of tendering model. Simplify and reduces
sourcing administration over 2 times. Supports configurable tendering rules
and policies with built in high security standards.
CCm™ l _ Dynamic Stock & Logistics
- Automate and accelerate material and product handling processes, optimize stock and improves
material and product turnover. Serial number tracking feature, bar code and
RF ID capability with many additional attributes improves quality of material
and Vendor management. Multiple hierarchically structured warehouses enable
configurable level of details to be implemented. Incorporated remnants, scrap
and waste management complies with ISO1400.
CCm™ P _ Dynamic Production
- Improves production planning and realization process by production scheduling
management, automation and real time quality metrics. Built in Lean Six Sigma
reporting enables continuous process and productivity improvement. Integrated
with CCm l and CCm M enables Lean process alignment across entire value chain.
Production quality assurance is supported by various built in technical, performance
and financial metrics, real time statistics that dynamically improves competitiveness.
CCm™ M _ Dynamic Maintenance
- Synchronize, schedule and optimize maintenance activities with production
demands and customer satisfaction rates. Continous asset and production service
monitoring reduces unexpected faults and downtime, ensures productivity improvement
and cost reduction. Aligned with production requirements significantly reduce
process waste, improves productivity and ensures quaity.
CCm™ i _ Dynamic Investments
- Controls investment expenditures, manages asset under construction and improves
asset activation. Supports investment process from Business Case until asset
activation. Reduces administration ensures quality and controls financial realization.
Maximize efficiency of your investments.
How does it work?
On different remote sites using CCm you are able to implement the same ‘Business
Service Catalogue’ with local service, material and asset attributes, prices, contracts
These variations are analyzed automatically using CCm Built In Lean Six Sigma
methodology identifying waste, performance defects and financial defects for each
remote site independently.
Using Benchmarking method CCm automatically compares different remote sites and
identifies Root Cause of variations for the same Business Service.
Thus you may centrally monitor remote performance and support local employees
and managers for improvement.
Sign up with eVision today!
And take detailed explanation how you may:
- Control you global productivity
- Save over 20% of expenditures
- Improve your EBIT